Why am I in Offine Mode?

I am connected to the internet on my Windows 11 PC and all my other software seems to be online and working just fine, but Origin has been saying that I am in “offline mode” for at least the last few days. I can play music with it, but apparently there are other features that won’t work when I am offline. Mostly, though, I don’t like the “nag” window when I restart the app.

What’s going on here? I would uninstall and reinstall, but I don’t want to lose my playlists. What’s the recommendation for getting my installation out of “offline mode”? Thanks for your help.

Hi @MikeRubin

Don’t do any unnstalling.

You don’t need to be “online” for Origin to work normally.

It might just be an internet glitch. Audirvana needs to connect every-now-and-then to Authenticate your licence.

If internet working normally it will not be your installation.

If same thing happens tomorrow go to your account and disconnect your device and then open Audirvana as, usual.

Regards

Phil

1 Like

Thanks.

I just checked my account page and it says there is no connected computer. I tried disconnecting from within the app, but it crashes out completely when I do that.

Should have mentioned that we have had several power failures here in the last couple of weeks. I didn’t think anything of it, but maybe Audirvana files got corrupted when the computer shut down unexpectedly.

Not the end of the world if I have to uninstall and reinstall, even if I lose playlists. I will try that tomorrow.

Also got this error message when bringing up the Edit Playlists function:

Restarting the computer doesn’t help with either the connection status or the edit function exception, so I am going to uninstall and reinstall.

I’ll be back if that doesn’t solve the problems.

Hi @MikeRubin,

Can you send us your audirvana.dmp and audirvana.log file at support@audirvana.com?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

to show AppData folder:

You can back-up all those Playlists by going in the Library section of Audirvāna Origin.

Thank you, Antoine.

I decided to uninstall and reinstall, which I did last night. Everything works properly now, so I suspect there was file corruption due to the power failures that we have suffered here.

I backed up the playlists before I did so and successfully restored them. I appreciate that Origin has that capability.

1 Like