Window size issue

Hi,

every time i open AS, the AS window doesnt present to me in its maximum size, although the maximize button (see yellow arrow in my picture) is engaged. A thin blue line (color of my win10 desktop) is clearly observable (see red arrows in my picture).

I could help myself and fix the issue temporarily as i click on the the maximize button (see yellow arrow in my picture) twice after i started AS.

1 Like

I have similar issue on my mac. When I play some albums with tidal than the window size is so big it falls outside my screen. It is not on all albums.

Unfortunately not solved yet

Hello @Msav , What is the Scale and Layout of your Windows computer ?

I have changed nothing in my win 10 os scale and layout settings as you can see in the picture below. The green circle indicates my settings in win 10. Thats are the default setting in windows 10.

I have also tried to solve my scaling problem in AS via the nvidia software (see picture below) in the section “Customize desktop size and position” but without success.

We have not been able to really identify the root cause of this bug but we are working on it. The only workaround for this at the moment is, as you have done, clicking on the maximize button two time.

Hello,

since the last update of Audirvana the windows size issue became worse. The workaround doesnt work anymore.

Now its look like so if you maximize the Audirvana window. See the red line i set in the picture at the buttom and right side that should indicate a gap to the windowsboarder.

Hello @Msav,

I’m aware of it, it’s due to a WPF bug that occurs when you have the scaling of Windows to 100%. Can you confirm this?

Hello Antoine,

for the other scaling options (>100%), the problem actually resolves.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.