Windows 10 install

I am getting the following error when installing

App installation failed with error message: error 0xC00CEE23: The XML in the .appinstaller file is not valid: Line 14, Column 11, Reason: ‘>’ expected. (0xc00cee23)

can you help?

Thanks

Hello @Dilip, which edition and version of Windows 10 are you using?

Both

Getting too many installs error on windows

Hello @Dilip, I removed your computer in our database. You can now activate Audirvana up on two computers.

你好,我购买了window10 3.5版本的软件,可是不能进行下载,请问如何解决,可以将安装包发给我吗?

Hello @regen8,

To install and update Audirvana on Windows 10 you need an app called App-Installer, this app is installed by default when you are using Windows 10 1803. If you don’t have it you can install it for free from the Microsoft Store or with this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/app-installer/9nblggh4nns1?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

你好,这个软件安装上基本没法使用,卡顿和崩溃很多次,体验非常差,请问能申请退款吗?

Hello @regen8, I understand that you would like a refund of your software but I would like to help you get it working before doing the refund. Can you explain us more about the issue you have? When does Audirvana crashing? Can you send us your dmp and log file at support@audirvana.com?
It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

If you don’t want to get more support about it, let me know so I can proceed to the refund of your licnese key.

您好,可能是我电脑系统的问题,软件频繁出现假死和卡顿,现申请退款,请帮助退款吧。

Hello @regen8, we started the refund process of your license key, you will receive a mail from Paddle in the upcoming days.