2.2.4 Win10 keeps crashing

and Not Responding, previous version works fine.
Even the remote is garbage, refuses to play any track, I can see Audirvana on the server and it hangs with a request from the remote.
Deleted everything. What else to delete to start again installing and wasting effort.
Far easier to listen to CDs or Minimserver + Jplay.

Hi @One-and-a-Half,

Can you send us your audirvana.dmp and audirvana.log file at support@audirvana.com?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

to show AppData folder:

Hello there,

The .dmp file is 35.8 MB, I can’t send this file, far too large for Google Mail, zipping can work, 6.28 MB.
There are eight AppHangfolders, can send those, they are from Microsoft.
No log file as such found, could have been deleted.

Last time I tried to send files to support and every time the send failed, took too long. Will try again.

I came back from working away and re-started the music server. Tried to play music from the remote, but no output, just didn’t select anything.
Noted there was an update pending, no choice but to update, the remote was still ‘calling’. Updated, then no matter what I clicked on, would crash in Audirvana. The remote was updated as well.
Both main application and remote are now deleted, pending outcome from support.

Also one drive isn’t a library any more, ‘trashed this’ but still shows up, but offline. How to remove completely?

Hi @One-and-a-Half,

Can you send a mail at support@audirvana.com? We will send you a link to give us the file.