About to leave Audirvana forum, to be free?

I bought Origin couple of months ago since i don’t stream or don’t listen to bad radio music…

i am just waiting for those simple updates i think now to be happy:

Seeing my albums on window start of Origin, not my music preferred albums !!

No complaining if my WIFI was not loaded a second before Origin open in my login items of Mac,
and saying ‘you are offline’… send me an email to verify my license once a month if you want…
don’t disturb me while i listen to my music with my bought license…

oh… was forgetting the remote… Arf!!
bring it at least where it was with 3.5 version… that was already the minimum it should be in 2022 !!

i won’t leave to help others if i can, but Damien… get in first gear…

Au Québec on dirait, ‘tu patines dans le beurre’ :slight_smile:
Drôle et méchant en même temps… mais je ne suis pas méchant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @RunHomeSlow

Annoying glitches can be very frustrating. I haven’t had the “offline” but that would be annoying if you can’t use Origin offline. Is that the case? If so it needs to be changed. Sometimes you have no control of internet provider.

I definately want all my albums on display on start-up. I also want to be able to choose favourites as-and-when fit.

Keep us updated

Phil

the HD analyzer has to be online to work… why not included in the app i don’t know, but…
not really necessary needed on opening the app… on Mac Mini with no screen, when you have
that message, you can’t see Audirvana open… you have to click ok i restart the app or quit…

My internet is ok it is just that having Audirvana in login items, maybe it start to fast, wifi is not on yet…