Account request at every program launch

Since today,I must insert my account credentials at every program start of Audirvana Studio 1.8.5 on my iMac (Latest MacOS version)

Have you tried logging out of the account once and logging back in again?

Yes, I did log off from my account and log in . Repeated this a few time s- No improvement.

I am really fed-up now. After struggling now for six months (!) to get Audirvana Studio running on my iMac, I just don´t want to try any further. Can only advice anybody to really consider alternatives before paying the huge ammount of money for a one year´s ilcense and get nothing for it. This is all very disappointing.

Have you tried to remove the AudirvanaDatabase.sqlite file?

To go to this file with the Finder:

1.  Open its Go menu

2.  Press and hold the option (or alt) key. This brings up the Library folder in this Go menu.

3.  Click on this Library folder

4.  In the Finder window that opens, navigate to Application Support, then Audirvana

5.  There you will find the file AudirvanaDatabase.sqlite

After removing the file, reopen Audirvāna Studio, if you have a window asking you to convert an existing database, don’t do the conversion.

Finally, I´ve deleted my AudirvanaDatabase.sqlite. Then de-installed Audirvana Studio, re-installed the version I´ve had on file and updated back to 1.8.5 Then I had to re-import my music - and now it works!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.