Adding to Tidal Playlist/Studio

I added several songs to my Tidal playlist. But when I went back to my playlist they weren’t added. I Love Studio and don’t expect it to be perfect out of the box./ Things can only get better. Good work!

1 Like

Hello @no300,

Have you tried to select a different playlist and go back to the one you have added the tracks to?

I have the same problem. I can confirm that when adding a song to a Tidal playlist on Audirvana Studio the song is not added to the Tidal playlist. Selecting a different playlist and going back to the previous playlist does not help. Audirvana does not add songs to a Tidal playlist.

Also, it would be great to have the + button in the main player next to the album image and the heart, so I can quickly save a song in the Tidal playlist from the main player without needing to open the mini player to save the song in a playlist from there.

I’m having the same issue, can’t add any songs to Tidal playlists, tried removing the db file, reinstalled the app, still can’t save files to playlists.

I tried again to add to my Tidal playlist. I get all the boxes come up. But no confirmation that the song was added. Looked in all playlists and it’s not there. Tried while playing song and not playing. All the boxes come up like the old version but no confirmation. Thx

Yesterday I added 3 songs to my playlist on my phone thru Tidal app while Studio was closed. Opened it and none of the songs were added. A hour or so later one song was added. Don’t know if that’s a Tidal or Studio issue. Still not able to add to Tidal Playlist. Thx

Yes I have, it makes no difference Thx.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.