Album Filters to Scroll within AS Window

My biggest wish for AS: When filtering albums for music selection, have the scrolling on the filters (e.g., “Composer”) limit scrolling to the Audirvana Studio window. Currently, it extends to the bottom of the screen. This is a problem for me because I am using screen sharing from my MacBook Pro to control Audirvana Studio on my MacMini, which is connected to an ultra HD TV, which has a much higher screen resolution than the MacBook Pro. In order to be able to read the text on the MacBookPro, it only “sees” a small portion of the TV screen. I size the Audirvana Studio window on the TV so that I can just barely see all of it on my MacBookPro. When I apply the album filtering and the list of composers goes all the way to the bottom of the TV screen, I cannot see it on my MacBookPro unless I scroll down to see the bottom of the TV screen. After I make my filter selection, I have to scroll back up to the top to see the Audirvana window again.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.