Album view always resets to first album

I mainly use “album” view to choose what I will listen to. In version 3.2.18, I can scroll to the middle of my albums, click on an album to get details, then close that detail view and return to the same place I was in my albums. Version 3.2.18 even remembers where I was in the album view if I quit and restart A+. In version 3.5.24, if I click on an album to get details, I have not found a way to return to the same place in album view where I was before clicking for details. If I hit the “<” back arrow, the album view jumps back to the first album. If I click “Library” in the menu tree on the left, the album view jumps back to the first album. This is annoying enough to me that I do not use 3.5.x, but rather check back every once in a while to see if this bug has been fixed. To date, it has not been. Or am I just missing or overlooking something simple? Anybody else bothered by this issue?

1 Like

I’m certainly annoyed by it. It’s a glitch that shouldn’t have made it out of basic development, much less a full release to the consumer. And nope, you’re not overlooking anything…

MacOS, A 3.5.Bug Fix.24

Best Regards.

1 Like