All Streaming Info Lost in Audirvana 3.5

Hello - I have been using Audirvana with Qobuz and Tidal (sometimes at the same time), and I have a library of favorites as well as playlists with both companies. For the pas 6 to 8 months I was using Tidal only.

I was using Audirvana Plus, then installed Audirvana 3.5, and everything was working fine until I re-subscribed to Qobuz with the Studio (hi-rez) option. At that point Audirvana crashed and stopped displaying any information for my favorites in neither Qobuz nor Tidal.

I have disconnected and reconnected my Qobuz account but with no success. I can’t even browse the Qobuz catalog, nothing is available. I figured I would uninstall and re-install and for some strange reason when I removed Audirvana licence from my laptop I had to wait 24 hours before re-installing again (really dumb limit in the software IMO…!)

The strange part is that Audirvana Plus still has all my info, favorites, playlists, purchases… and when I update my favorites in the Qobuz app, it is updated in Audirvana Plus.

Is there a quick fix to get 3.5 running again? (…and I will NOT uninstall Audirvana Plus since it’s the only stable app I have right now for DLNA)

Thanks in advance

Eric

Hello @RicoRosso, You may have a damaged preferences file.
To reset it, open the Terminal application, and enter the following two commands:

defaults delete com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus
defaults delete com.audirvana.Audirvana

Please note you’ll be asked for your license key when you’ll relaunch Audirvana for the first time after this.

Merci @Antoine - I have executed the command lines and it erased the preferences of Audirvana Plus, not the most recent release. I still have no access to my Qobuz library/favorites/playlists.
I do have access to my local music library,
Any other idea on how to solve this?
Thanks in advance
Eric

If you do have 3.2 and 3.5 on your computer you should uninstall 3.2 and redo the two commands since it have corrupted your preference file.

Thanks @Antoine — Before I uninstall 3.2 (which works fine at the moment), in case I can’t get 3.5 to work, will you be able to provide me with a 3.2 version to re-install?
Just to be on the safe side :slight_smile:
Cheers
Eric

Do you still have the mail when you purchased Audirvana?

@Antoine — Yes I do, if it’s the mail with the serial number, I have been keeping it religiously :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.