Améliorations AS

Bonjour. Tout d’abord je me réjouis des évolutions positives d AS, notamment sur la gestion de bibliothèque ( accès direct à l’explorateur de fichiers, accès par catégorie de fichiers hires, sans pertes, ajouts récents ). Tout cela contribue à une meilleure expérience. A ce sujet ce serait super aussi un accès direct sur les fichiers compressés MP3, aac. Histoire de compléter ce qui existe déjà. De plus ce serait aussi super que l on ait accès à l’explorateur de fichiers sur la remote. Voilà si mes petites remarques peuvent être prises en compte par le staff d Audirvana. En tout cas les dernières améliorations contribuent à continuer mon aventure avec AS ainsi que sa meilleure stabilité de l interface graphique. Pour le son AS est pour moi le meilleur. Merci.

Bonjour @henri,

Merci pour votre retour.

Nous prenons bien en compte vos remarques. Pour ce qui est de l’ajout des dossiers dans la Remote, cela est bien dans notre liste d’amélioration à faire.

1 Like

Merci pour votre écoute. Autre chose est il prévu l achat d une licence AS plutôt qu une souscription en Europe ? La souscription en rebute pas mal… Cela leur fait penser à Roon… J’ai entendu qu au Japon la licence AS serait mise en vente pour 110 euros avec une garantie de mises à jour sur deux ans… Juste pour information cela est il prévu sur l Europe ? Merci.

Au Japon, ils vendent le lecteur sous le nom “Audirvana Book”, pas AS.
Les Japonais peuvent souscrire à Studio ou acheter Book. Book est comme Studio, mais sans les services de streaming.

Bonjour,
ok je vois. Cela dit je n’utilise pas de service de streaming, donc ce serait une option intéressante pour moi et toutes les personnes qui n’utilisent pas ce type de service.

Bonjour,
Espérons que @Antoine nous donne quelques infos sur la sortie de Book en France.

This is something that was suggested earlier on at the release of Audirvana Studio, when some debate “raged” about the subscription model adopted by Audirvana for Studio.

If anything, it is the proof that both models could have lived side by side and I find it shocking that Audirvana did nothing to extend the Japanese offer to the rest of the world.

This will leave some of us very disappointed indeed, and it is, again, bad PR for Audirvana.
Will they ever learn?

Audirvana wants a share of the subscription market, but it should not wait too long to release Book, because a competitor may grab market shares of players for sale. There’s a new player of a prestigious brand in advanced beta testing, so it will be released soon. It will be for sale, not for subscription.
Its beta testers told me that it offers a very good library management, biographies, streaming services, and an outstanding sound quality.

Which brand/player is that?

It’s an important brand in the field, but I don’t to name competing products on the site of Audirvana.

Why not? Nobody would mind. Competing products are named all the time.

I think than i know what s player IS it. But it doesn t interesting me because only for apple ans iOS produits. :wink:

I never did that.
If Antoine says that he is OK, I’ll name the brand.

I think it s jplay :wink:

Interesting, if they make a decent UI, good library management, I‘ll try it. JPlay is not really known for great UI. I‘m not holding my breath.

I don’t do censorship around this, you can share the name if you want to. If it’s JPlay, I’m also would really like to know how they done it.

Since you are OK, I confirm the brand is JPlay.

Their player does all what I said above, and according to two beta testers, it is excellent.
It reads DLNA shared libraries by servers like JPlay Femto, Minimserver, JRiver, NAS, etc… and streams to endpoints. And as I said, it streams also Qobuz and Tidal.
It has some kind of technology that simplifies the exchanges with the server and the endpoint, which improves the reliability of the streaming and the quality of the sound.

It will be released first for iOS devices, iPad and iPhone. An Android version could be released later.
An iPad is better fitted for it, because a bigger display is better for the biographies.

Sounds like a mobile app only.

It’s not a mobile app.
It does what AS and Roon do, but from an iOS device.

So it’s a control point software. Not really a competitor for Audirvana.