App for outside home

Hi, Im happy with the Audirvana Remote app for iOS, but wich app do you use to play music outside home, for example while driving.
I’m thinking of Plexamp.
Thanks

Foobar 2000 on my iPhone, via bluetooth to my car stereo.

1 Like

I am using Plexamp while driving my car. Works perfectly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Onkyo HF Player.

2 Likes

Probably more than you want to play with, but I use Airsonic-Advanced through a secure reverse proxy to access my home music files anywhere I can pick up the Internet.

Then I use an iOS app called play:Sub to play from the phone over car audio, portable DAC, Bluetooth speaker, whatever.

1 Like

I don’t have a car.
Playing all my flac, dsf files library through an iPhone Music app on random track play,
playing them in mp3 320 format on an Apple Car Play of my lovely girl friend.
Don’t need more for car speakers :slight_smile:

Love that… random play, travelling in a car or go work sometimes in a bus,
never do that at home… album player usually :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interested in something like Plexamp, but as I use Qobuz for streaming that one isn’t good enough for me. So far I use the native Qobuz app whilst driving.

1 Like

Can’t listen to radio, in car particularly, too distracting to have to mute all the shit tracks in between the good ones🤣 Much like streaming.
I throw a few albums on to my phone, and BT to the car stereo. Being in the UK, no journey requires more than a few albums!

1 Like