Audio Units Problem

Hi,

Would someone please help me with this problem I have:
I have Audirvana 3.5.9, and have installed it on a MacBook Air, and a Mac mini. When I go to Audio Units section and choose a filter say EQ and hit the configure button on the MacBook Air, it brings up the EQ screen, but when I do he same thing on the Mac mini, nothing happens and the EQ screen does not come on, and on the output device list there is a strange device is added named “CADefaultDevicAggregate-744-0”. When close Audirvana and restart it, this CADefaultDevicAggregate-744-0 is gone, but as soon as I hit the Configure button in the Audio Unit section, it reappears again. I thought it might be the operating system problem, so I reinstalled the operating system, but didn’t help. I am using Mojave 10.14.5.
this problem doesn’t occur on MacBook Air though.
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks,

I have this AU problem also (among quite a few others). I’ve also seen the device “CADefaultDevicAggregate-744-0” periodically, I have no idea what it is or where it comes from. I’m fairly certain it’s not a glitch in your or my operating systems though.

Sorry, that’s no help, but you aren’t alone in this. 3.5.X is kind of a buggy mess.