Audirvana 3.2.19 update - Tidal MQA only 44Khz

Hi Damien,

any update on a fix or the request to get version 3.2.18 ?
Btw i did a complete uninstall and Library file deletion and a fresh install.
Problem still stands.

kind regards,
Nick

Same problem here. Only 44khz. But all good using Tidal own player. Done all the above mentioned fixes, but no good. Would like to downgrade form version 3.2.19 to 3.2.18 again…

I also have the same problem with MQA and Tidal. Once I updated to 3.2.19, it does not work. Do we have a fix for this? Can we get the 3.2.18 download link. Or is this just a way to force us to upgrade to 3.5 for more money?

3.2.x to 3.5.x is free upgrade…

Its showing me $68 to upgrade to 3.5. Not free. Unless I am doing something wrong.

Upgrade my license to the latest 3.5 version for US$68.00

You might be right… licensing thing changed on march 20 something for all platforms and remote… you could ask @Antoine

I believe he monitors this thread. Hopefully he will respond. All we are asking is a download link to 3.2.18 or some other resolution for this issue. In my case, I just noticed it today, when I tried using it with Red Dragonfly, that I purchased over the weekend.

I joined the forum just to chime in. I’d been running 3.2.18 on macOS 10.2.6 and avoiding the .19 update until today, when I noticed Tidal was no longer loading through Audirvana, so I assumed the integration was finally broken and I updated.
Unfortunately, the new sign-in redirect process failed spectacularly, and I couldn’t even log back into Tidal. A simple restart luckily managed to fix this, but I encountered the same exact issue as above – no native MQA, all sampled 16/44.1 instead.
I’m fortunate enough to keep regular backups of my entire OS, so I simply dropped the old app running 3.2.18 back into place and it worked flawlessly. I was even able to sign into Tidal without any problems.

I don’t understand why not leave an option to download previous versions.
You buy software that cannot be used after an update, and there is no option to download previous versions.

Hello everyone, sorry for this inconvenience. For the people that would like to go back to a previous version of it you need to know that you’ll not be able to connect to your Tidal account in it wince the Tidal login process has changed. This change can’t be reversed and this is why we made an update for 3.2 so you won’t loose access to Tidal.

You need to understand that we were not obliged to do this for 3.2 users but we care about all of our customer, this is why we made it.

For this issue we will investigate it but we need to assess the priority of this issue since we are only making updates for 3.5.

The previous poster was able to go back to 3.2.18 and Tidal/MQA worked for him. I have not used Audirvana, since I heavily rely on Tidal and MQA. What is the ETA for an updated version 3.2.20.

Until this is fixed, we are SOL for people that are stuck on 3.2.x release. I missed the free 3.5 upgrade emails, since they went it to my spam folder. Are there any plans to provide a free upgrade to 3.5 for some of us on an exception basis?

Otherwise, the Adurivana product as it stands now on 3.2.x is of no use to the Tidal/MQA users.

I installed version 3.5.11.0 on my desktop, because on my notebook the message appears as an administrator.
I sent it over the network to the Oppo 205 and the MQA continues at 44Khz.
Before the update everything worked perfectly on the notebook which is exclusive for audio.
I have Fidelizer and AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 installed on my notebook.
I repeat, I don’t understand why not leave a link with the version to be able to downgrade.
We have the report of who came back with the previous version and it worked normally.
I’m using windows 10 updated

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.