Audirvana 3.5 Constantly Crashing

I just purchased Audirvana 2 days ago and since then I have been encountering endless crashes of the program. It will happen when I try to edit metadata, play a song, click on an album, go back to my library, trying to fast forward etc.

Basically anything I press on the app it will freeze and I have to close it to work again. Sometimes a dialog box will pop-up and say “UnhandedException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object”
I can also get a pop-up saying “A miniDump file has been generated Do you want to show it in Explorer?” When I click yes nothing will show up.

I have tried reinstalling the program and the same thing still occurs. It honestly surprises me when the app works for at least a minute. I am very upset with my experience here especially with the price I paid for it.

Any and all help would greatly be appreciated.

What computer did you install Audirvana on, which OS?

That’s no consolation at all, but on my Mac mini 2018 and MacBook Pro both running BigSur. Audirvana is roch stable!

You can always contact Damien and I am sure he‘ll be able to sort out things.

I have a custom built PC

Asus 1080Ti / i7-8700k / 16GB RAM

Windows 10 Pro x64 / OS Build 19041.867

Copy the ,Debug Info‘ and send it to Damien!

Hello @johnston65,

Can you send us your log and dmp file at support@audirvana.com?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.