Audirvana 3.5 No Longer Launches

As you are a A3.5 owner, you have a refund for the subscription to AS. You’ll pay $50 instead of $70 for the first year of subscription.
Regarding your troubles with A3.5, I have no idea what’s the problem, but I’m sure that it will be settled.

Issue resolved! The problem was Bitdefender Total Security 2021. Somehow, it was blocking the registration from going through. At the suggestion of Audirvana’s tech support, I disabled it and the problem was immediately fixed. The license key was accepted. I’m happy to report that 3.5 now works once again. :grinning:

1 Like
  1. You don’t need to run the latest version of Windows 10. Newer is not always better. The best edition of 10 is LTSC 1809. Stable, light, fast. Is not only my opinion and experience, I learned from others. I’m using LTSC right now, the only thing you have to do is to install Store (I used instructions from a link on this forum posted recently) and App Installer before AS. Also for Tidal maybe you have to install Edge, don’t know exactly, I’m with Qobuz.
  2. i recomend ESET NOD32: light on resources and best on detection. Disable Defender, it’s a junk.

Thank you!!!

I also don’t use Microsoft Edge. I mentioned because Audirvana needs a component, webview, from Ms Edge for Tidal login. So you have Edge preinstalled, but in LTSC it’s not. It’s not always the best idea to use the latest things. Windows 10, except LTSC, has too much garbage, tons of ms apps and services that most people don’t need and care about but eat system and net resources. I have a modest computer and I feel the difference. Roon is other case, works even on 7, don’t needs app installer, i talked about as and a 3.5. Home is also better than Pro, and better than 11 wich is beta and unstable and I don’t understand the rush of some people.

Ok, I agree with you. I don’t have such resources and economical potential. I use a single audio app, AS, and a single streaming service, Qobuz. It’s enough for my budget and needs and probably this will be the case for some time. And LTSC is still supported and receive updates from Microsoft. I don’t have a single app that I need and don’t run. At least until now.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.