Audirvana 3.5 Windows to MAC

Since I have upgraded to Origin, I no longer use Audirvana 3.5 on my main Windows based PC. I was curious if its possible to use the older 3.5 version on a second PC. Its a MAC, and I originally used 3.5 on Windows.

When I bought 3.5 there where the following choices (if I remember correctly):

• Buy a version for the Mac.
  • Buy a version for Windows.
  • Buy both versions (with a discount).

So: the Windows and Mac version where separate versions and as far as I know not interchangeable.

To run your Windows version on a Mac you would need to buy a separate Mac version of Audirvana 3.5.
But… Audirvana 3.5 is now a legacy version and not longer available for sale. In other words: you can keep your 3.5 version running on Windows as long as you like, but buying a Mac version is not possible anymore.

I also can remember that your question is asked a couple of times before in this forum and got the same answer as I am giving you here.

I am just a forum member and not affiliated with Audirvana, but to be sure, you can allways send a mail to:

support@audirvana.com

I think the Audirvana staff is on Christmas holiday now, so they will probably get back to you in january.

2 Likes

Or you can install a partition on the new mac to have a pc with bootcamp i think, Never tried,

Or if you have Parallels desktop application or other alike, you can have windows installed on a Mac.

I Don’t know if it changes something for the quality of sound…

2 Likes

Hi @Risdyne, in your case you can use your key on Windows or Mac :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.