Audirvana and BlueSound Music Streaming Issue

My current and main listening set up:

Living Room: BlueSound PowerNode N150, Chane A5rx-c fronts, Power Sound Audio PSA-XV15 sub, with Tidal Masters.

The BlueSound PowerNode N150 is connect via Ethernet to my network. I am able to stream music via BlueOS iPhone XR app, Win 10 BluOS Controller, and Amazon Fire Table BluOS app.

Yet, I am not able to connect to my BlueSound PowerNode N150 via Audirvana. Audirvana is able to see my living room smart TV, and my Denon HEOS Link HS1, which is for my garage set up.

I was under the impression that Audirvana supports BlueSound devices, am I wrong? Is this a fixable issue?

Thank you for any assistance.

I‘m also BlueSound customer. Some of the newer devices support AirPlay. You can use that.

BlueSound unfortunately doesn’t support UPnP.

Ok thank you. Too bad it is not supported. I will give Room a try.

Hello @GFOviedo, Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info” while your DAC is connected to your network? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info Audirvana button automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

I will send you the file when I get home from work later this evening. I’m in Ca PST.

I have sent you the Debug file that you have requested.

Are there any news to connect to a Node 2i?
Or not, because BlueSound is still not supported UPnP?
Proprietary software :wink:

You can just use AirPlay. Bluesound explicitly said that they have no intention of supporting UPnP. Check in the forums on their site. This is, in their saying, due to inconsistencies in implementations and loosely specified standard.

Thank you! BlueSound has cool devices, but thats “all”.