Audirvana and Qobuz HiRes

Just updated my Qobuz subscription to HiRes and getting a lot of issues streaming HiRes files through Audirvana. Playing stops at 4-5s before the end and freezes, not going to the next track. Other albums it goes to the next track but the interface shows as not playing and points to the previous track played. And it also started skipping tracks…

All new problems… UPnP to a Yamaha RX-A1070 via WI-Fi from a Mac Mini running Catalina 10.15.2, Audirvana 3.5.29.

Hello @mwizenbe, Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info Audirvana button automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

Sent it to you vai e-mail, thanks,

I can not send you the debug info. The forum says as a new user I can not include 2 links!!! And does not allow me to provide the debug info…

I meant include 2 links - is there any other way I can send you the debug info? Via email did not work…

Also tried to send as message within this forum - and it also did not work… Same error message about the 2 links…

Hello @mwizenbe, the mail you need to use is support@audirvana.com, can you send your debug info to this address?

I just sent it thanks.

Just to confirm I sent it Tue 14. But no response yet.

Thanks! Problem sorted out. I had set the Max Memory for Audio Buffering too high…

The Support Team was really great, as usual!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.