Audirvana does only import a part of the tracks in a playlist

Hello everybody!

I have read about a lot of issues with importing iTunes playlists here in this forum and in the web, butI couldn’t find an answer to my particular problem.

I have exported a playlist from iTunes with around 900 tracks and imported it into Audirvana. At first it looks fine, but it only imported about 170 tracks. At first I thought it is because of problems with some files, but it just stops importing at a certain point. It does not leave out some files.

Any ideas?

Hello @Picard,

Did you take a look at the path of your files in the playlist? Are the missing files pointing in a folder not synchronized with Audirvana?

Hello,

I’ve been around since Mac OS 8. So I’m a militant Mac user! :slight_smile:
I gave up worrying about iTunes (Music) a long time ago.
In the meantime, I have deleted my entire music folder. I put the tracks in a separate folder called AUDIO and put it under User/.
Then I gave the AUDIO folder to Audirvana for constant monitoring (Watched Folders).
At least now I no longer have the same folders next to each other between 3 - 5 as with Music (iTunes).
However, Audirvana tears me a lot of Folder and brings songs together that don’t belong together under one cover. And Audirvana always does that.
I have macOS Catalina and BIG SUR.Under both OS the same error !

That’s a great, great pity because I really like Audirvana. And the sound is just great! ! !

I am writing this to you in the knowledge that I have not really helped you.

Hopefully Damien and his people will get it right.

Good luck,

Lefty…

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.