Audirvana doesn't sync with NAS since last 2 updates

seeing a few errors:

Invalidating assertion 109-96-17731 (target:[app<application.com.audirvana.Audirvana.1509364.1509666(501)>:19410]) from originator [daemon<com.apple.WindowServer(88)>:96]

@Antoine, music will not sync from my NAS anymore, no matter what I do. Please update Audirvana or let me roll back to an earlier version to fix this issue!

Correction – Audirvana will sync now, except for when there are certain characters in the folder name, such as é or ü or +. As soon as Audirvana comes across one of those characters, it stops syncing.

So does this mean Audirvana won’t work in the French or German languages and/or any other language that uses these symbols? That seems a bit exclusionary. I have a lot of albums in other languages that won’t be synced now unless I do a mass find-and-replace.

Do I need to download those particular language packs for MacOS to use natively? Will this problem be resolved then?

This has only been an issue since the last few updates. I encountered no problems with Audirvana doing before. @Antoine, did you change how Audirvana parses file and folder names?

Jeez, I wish I had privileges to edit my previous posts. Audirvana is syncing again, after I removed some characters. It has no problem with Dvořák, so I guess it’s not a foreign language thing. It definitely doesn’t like the + symbol.

I’ll wait and see what happens.

After I eliminated + and ! and Chinese and Japanese characters from the names of the folders, Audirvana finished syncing my music library. I still don’t understand what changed in the software, as I’ve never encountered these problems before.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.