Audirvana Free Trial

I have downloaded the Audirvana Free Trial. I am finding no voucher info for Tidal or Qobuz. Am I supposed to have one, or do I have to set that up directly through the streaming services and then connect them in Audirvana? If that is the case, do I then get another three month trial when I buy Audirvana. Thanks.

In Audirvana preferences… streaming
I never tried it

Hello @Mike_Jones,

The TIDAL/Qobuz 3 months free trial voucher is meant for trying TIDAL/Qobuz by creating a new account. It is not valid for existing accounts.

To use your TIDAL/Qobuz voucher, you go to the Streaming page of Audirvana preferences.
There you click on the “Get it” button. This retrieves your voucher.
Next step is to create your new TIDAL/Qobuz account.
For this, click on the “Go to Sign Up page” button. This opens the special sign up page on TIDAL/Qobuz website, which says the account will be created with a 90 days free trial period.
Be sure to not be logged on TIDAL/Qobuz with a previous account in any web browser before starting this process, and not use any email address used previously with TIDAL/Qobuz.

Thanks Damien. Here is an image of what I see when I go to the Streaming page. The only button I see is “Connect”. I see no “Get It” button. Am I misunderstanding what you asked me to do? Thanks.

If you are trialing Audirvana we can’t give you voucher for 3 months trial of streaming for Qobuz and Tidal, it’s not possible. The vouchers will only appear after you purchase Audirvana 3.5

Oh no, of course not. I wouldn’t have expected that. I only hoped that there was a trial that ran the same duration as the Audirvana trial so I could see which sounded better with your software. But thanks anyway, and thanks for responding so promptly.

If you want to try Tidal or Qobuz, you can do it but you need to create your account outside of Audirvana.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.