Audirvana freezes with audio format change

Something very strange is happening, I hear FLAC 16 / 44.1 files without any problem, but when I put an MQA or DSF file to play and listen to FLAC 16 / 44.1 again, Audirvana crashes and I have to restart the software every time. I’m on the latest version 3.5.41 and this has been happening for some time. I always hope that the problem will be fixed in an update, which never happens. I use a Mac Mini 2010 with High Sierra.

Hello @hgcoka,

Can you reproduce the issue and send us the last crash report you get from Audirvana at support@audirvana.com ?

Hi Damien,
Thanks for reply, i can’t reproduce the problem all the time because it’s random. What I realize is that it always happens after playing an MQA track on Tidal. Yesterday it happened when playing an offline DSD followed by a normal flac on the tidal. If i only play Flac files i have no issues
I will wait to happen again and send the report to you. Thanks
PS: I think Audirvana will not generate a report because in fact it does not stop completely, it just stops playing and even choosing any other song it does not play, although the software remains operational

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.