Happy holidays. Wishing you the best this holiday season.
I asked about this previously a year or so in the past. At the time you responded it was not possible to launch Audirvana from Fidelizer. This may have changed.
Fidelizer 8.7 Pro is now available. Keetakawee has announced these new features for those of us that have purchased the license for the Pro version:
- -Added modern application launch support for Audirvana by selecting executable file
- -Added optimizing all instances of media player application for modern and startup processes
- -Added Wait Time option to launch media player applications with adjustable delay between apps
- -Moved media player application launch to perform after finishing optimizations
- -Optimized optimization sequence to reduce over all optimizations
You can download the recent version of purchased Fidelizer software from the following link below:
(I realize this link is for my licensed version of Fidelizer Pro)
When I search for the Audirvana.exe file it seems to be in a folder that I am unable to see or access through Windows Explorer so I am unable to point Fidelizer to the Audirvana.exe media player to launch upon completion of the optimizations.
Your assistance is appreciated.