Audirvana launch from Fidelizer 8.7 PRO

Hello Damien,

Happy holidays. Wishing you the best this holiday season.

I asked about this previously a year or so in the past. At the time you responded it was not possible to launch Audirvana from Fidelizer. This may have changed.

Fidelizer 8.7 Pro is now available. Keetakawee has announced these new features for those of us that have purchased the license for the Pro version:
Pro

• -Added modern application launch support for Audirvana by selecting executable file
  • -Added optimizing all instances of media player application for modern and startup processes
  • -Added Wait Time option to launch media player applications with adjustable delay between apps
  • -Moved media player application launch to perform after finishing optimizations
  • -Optimized optimization sequence to reduce over all optimizations

You can download the recent version of purchased Fidelizer software from the following link below:

http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/repository/Customers/S/Steve%20Jackson.zip
(I realize this link is for my licensed version of Fidelizer Pro)

When I search for the Audirvana.exe file it seems to be in a folder that I am unable to see or access through Windows Explorer so I am unable to point Fidelizer to the Audirvana.exe media player to launch upon completion of the optimizations.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Regards,
Steve Jackson

1 Like

Hi Steve,

first of all with Fidelizer PRO 8.7, Audirvana can start without problem. Now I’m using it to start Audirvana.
In Windows Explorer you have to find “WindowsApps” folder in “Program Files” as it is a hidden folder perhaps you will be not able to see it.
So, make sure the menu bar is expanded in Windows Explorer.
Select “View” tab.
Check “Hidden items” check box to view hidden items.
Unfortunately, there is a good chance that you will not be allowed access to the folder.
If it’s the case you can find solutions here:
https://www.maketecheasier.com/access-windowsapps-folder-windows-10/

I hope this will help you.

1 Like

Hi all,
Probably this and next post will help you out.
Cheers, mollie

Dear Keetakawee,

Could jou please add some visual support for Audirvana use at the help pdf file.

So far i havent try this, but wil try to use in the near future. I am allready a Audirvana user and i have seen some requests/questions in the user area at Audirvana concerning the usage of Fidelizer in conjunction with Audirvana.

Thanks very much in advanced for your gelp and have a great day with lots of music.

Hi. You can browse and select Audirvana.exe program from this path below based on latest version.

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Audirvana.Audirvana-4118-9484-d80dbb7827cd_3.5.43.0_x64__fec4hfhj3emgj\Audirvana\Audirvana.exe

Regards,
Keetakawee

Cheers , mollie

1 Like

It seems that after the latest audirvana update, it does not work anymore to start it with fidelizer. No idea how to get that running again…
Regards

Please share your solution. I had not been able to start Audirvana from Fidelizer before the latest update. I think you have to find the WindowsApp folder and I cannot find the folder regardless of what I try.

Thank you, Steve.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.