Audirvana Mac Version 3.5.29 - Adding a playlist drag and drop

HI i am having issue creating a playlist via drag and drop from a folder on my mac.
I have created a playlist on the left hand panel and given it a name.But when i try to drag and drop the folder in it or in the main window it will not let me do this?

I do not want this folder to be added into my my main Library, it would also be nice to be able to have a folder view with the main folder and the folders it contains.If these items can be addressed i would purchase as it has good sound quality

This way of adding tracks is not supported by Audirvana, but the work around is easy.
Replace your playlist with a “smart playlist” . When creating it, use a criteria like the pathname of your folder, you will get the content of your folder displayed in your playlist (do not forget to specify your folder in the synchronisation section of the “audirvana preferences”).

Hi Alain,
Thanks for your reply. Sadly this it looks like this isn’t the media player I’m looking for.It’s not user friendly enough for me.

I did try what you said and it works quite well, but it did throw in other tracks I don’t want in my playlist.I am sure with a bit of playing about I could get it to work how I want it to.But it’s a long winded process that’s not fluid enough, as a good media player should be. Especially at this price point.The drag and drop feature is standard on most media players these days.Even a freeware player like pine player has this.If this gets an update in the future to overcome this I would purchase it’s a good looking and good sounding player.

I agree , this is a basic feature. However, I have tried several players but I always came back to it, as my main criteria is sound quality. So I have setup a library structure with many smart playlists , and I got used to it and its bugs …