Audirvana not playing DSD 512 files

Damien has recognized the issue in an old post.

Not really interested in arguing about format/resolution here, especially one so niche and lacking in released material. Though I suppose anything to keep this topic under the “Latest” section is good, so it can’t be completely ignored.

Hello all. I would like to transfer my Audirvana 3.5 license to a new computer, Windows 10. Here is the process in brief:

To transfer your Audirvāna 3.5 license to a new computer, you must:

• Use the Revoke License button in the General section of the Settings page
  • Uninstall Audirvāna 3.5

You can then install Audirvāna 3.5 again on a new computer, following the same procedure as for the initial installation.

…and that is the problem. I honestly do not remember how I installed A’vana 3.5 in the first place. Apologies for the nuisance value! TIA for the assistance.

You should have received an eMail confirming your purchase of A3.5.
The licence key is contained in that eMail.
Note that for some reason I cannot understand, there is a 24 hour delay before you can reactivate the new Audirvana 3.5 installation.

As for the installation files, you should be able to retrieve those from the FAQ section of the Audirvana Support pages. Read carefully, if you blink, you may miss it!
:grin:

Indeed. Thanks, I made sure to note the license key at the time of install, so that is not an issue. Now then…FAQs on support pages…I assume a detailed explanation is available. Thanks, Grwfsywash…will keep you posted.

If you log out of this forum than you will see the main forum page.

If you scroll down in the text on top you will see the download links for 3.5.

So the steps you will have to take:

• Revoke the license in the Audirvana 3.5 on your current computer. (This can take 24 hours to take effect).
  • Uninstall your current Audirvana 3.5.
  • Download and install Audirvana 3.5 on your new machine/Windows (with the link in the screenshot above).
  • Start Audirvana on your new machine/Windows and enter your license key.

Perfect. Much gratitude, AndyLubke.

Waiting on the new machine for delivery, this is expected to take a week.

Will update here.

Thanks again,
Amko

This is a military grade protection for an application.

1 Like

Seeing this thread pop up had me naively optimistic that the “2 GB” issue was fixed.

Rats.

Today my Audirvana (what to call it - Audirvana Origin?) developed an irritating problem. It started playing in a jerky, start-stop way. It was set to Upsampling to DSD 256. I started experimenting with the Upsampling choices. I found that Deactivated seemed to work. I actually started enjoying the music as before. Then decided to experiment further. Went to Power of 2 (if that’s the exact name. Worked great. I’ll go through the other options in Upsampling, but at least I can enjoy my beloved Mozart.

But no! I spoke too soon. I was playing the Requiem (Wiener Philharmoniker, Karl Bohm) when Audirvana decided it just did not want to play tracks in an orderly fashion. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your suggestions.

Bonjour, je me retrouve avec le même problème et en plus j’ai les pistes qui « broutent » et le plus souvent au début et à la fin des pistes .