Audirvana not working after installing Bubbleupnp Android

Hi All,

The title says it all: I was goofing with Qobuz on my android tablet and decided to try to stream, for the first time, from it via Bubbleupnp. It worked okay. But now, since then, my Audirvana (on a Windows machine) seems to be connected correctly, sees where it needs to stream to, it still opens and searches Qobuz fine, there’s just no playback or volume control. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything to no success.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer in this regard.

Hello @Phaedeaux,

do you have a error message when you want to play a track in Audirvana?

Nope, no error messages. Music seems to load normally but none of the playback controls operate. Further, the volume control just says “0db” wherever it’s positioned on the slider, but no sound. I could be completely wrong about the whole BubbleUPnP Android having an impact on Audirvana (it just doesn’t seem like it could do something like this and Audirvana is always so reliable): I guess it could be a coincidence; but, Audirvana has not worked since I installed BubbleUPnP on my tablet. I keep thinking there must just be some button I’ve missed engaging/disengaging but nothing so simple has appeared as yet.

Hello @Phaedeaux,

Can you check the firewall settings: In Settings > Update and Security > Windows Security > Firewall and Network Protection > Allow an application through firewall, make sure that Audirvana is allowed to access the network.

Look at the big brain on Damien3! Thank you (as always)!