Audirvana on MacMini suddenly does not recognize my USB DAC?

Hi
After restarting my MacMini (with the latest IOS software) suddenly audirvana could not see my PS Audio USB DAC.

After restarting the system 2 times, which did not solve the problem, I therefore deleted Audirvana. Now, I want to re-download/re-install Audirvana but I could only find my way to sign up for a new free trial, which I did using the same e-mail as in my original account for which I have already paid membership for a full year.

Now two questions:
Q1: Does this mean I will have to pay full membership again? - or will Audirvana remember my information and avoid re-charging me?
Q2: Will reinstalling Audirvana solve my PS Audio Perfect Wave USB issues? - if not, then what to do?

Best regards
Esben Buhl

Hello @Esben,

You have the download button available in your account at My Audirvana Account

In Audio midi setup, does your device is recognized or not at all?

Ok. Thanks.

So, I should try and log in at my account and then re-download the program. Will I be charged again?

Audio midi setup:
Prior to de-installing/deleting Audirvane, the USB DAC was not recognized at all. No changes were performed prior to this side in terms of IOS platform, updates or anything else.
I restarted several times, still Audirvana could not detect my USB DAC. This never happened before?

Best,

No

If your device is not displayed in audio midi setup, you then should ask PS Audio about it if they had other reports about this issue.

Try a different port on the Mac.