Audirvana Remote (iPhone, iPad) cannot connect to my Windows 10 PC anymore, where all the (high-)quality music files are.
My configuration is
- Paired Devialet Phantom(s) under the name “Salon”
- Master Phantom (Right) named “Salon” in my Livebox
- Slave Phantom (Left) named “SalonG” in my Livebox (forget about putting “Salon” as a name, the router logically won’t allow it)
- Livebox network name “Livebox-X”
- Connection to each Phantoms with their IPs through a browser to attribute the device name “Salon” and the Network name “Livebox-X”
- Kaspersky Antivirus on my Windwos 10 PC => Audirvana trusted application / OK
- Connection of Audirvana on my Windows PC to the network device “Salon” => OK
But Audirvana Remote is KO. My PC cannot be seen from it anymore.
I do not understand it especially because it was working two weeks ago.
No particular change of my configuration can explain that.
I tried many things in order to solve the problem… without success.
Having Audirvana to enable high quality music without having a remote is useless as my PC is not close to the Phantoms.
Any idea ?