Audirvana remote tablet to connect to Audirvana win 10

I can’t get my tablet to connect with Audirvana remote to Audirvana installed on Win 10.
I have followed the instruction but can’t get the tablet to connect I have enclosed link to Google photo to get advice where I go wrong.

Hello @Halcro,

Do you have a third party firewall installed like Avast for example?

I have the same problem between an XPS13 and an iPad Mini.

Private network, firewall disabled, same 5Ghz Wi-Fi network. The tablet connected once but will not connect again.

Hi,

I dont have third partyf firewall. I use windows defender. I have tried earlier to disconnect the firewall. I have enclosed links to Google photo.

Windows firewall outgoing traffic
settiings defender for outgoing ind incomming traffic.

Wifi Ethernet
I have enclosed the router network I am playing on Desktop-CH1SJGR.

Tablet Galaxy Tab
Tablet is Galaxy Tab A 192.168.0.151.

Picture Allow application in windows defender firewall.
In firewall you can set audirvanna in Private or Offentlig(Public). What should I choose. Why do I have 2 Audirvana? Why can’t I se audirvana.exe?

Prees i on photo to se picture name.

Regards
Jan Karlsson

Please only select Private.

Hi

I do have two frequencies and I always try both requencies. When i have changed allowed application I also turn off my intrnet switch for 2 minutes before testing. Why do I have three Audirvana application where I can allow applications, se attached picture. The last time I did turn off my firewall, se pictures.

I also have problem with updating audirvama to the latest edition, se picture.

Where can I see what frequency the program uses?

It is no idea to test sstudio efore connection with my tablet works.

Regards
jan Karlsson

Due to a change in Microsoft security policy, the update to Audirvāna 3.5.51, from previous versions is special.
It requires, just for this time, a few actions from you to not lose the import of your tracks and playlists. So please follow the steps :

Make a copy of your database:

In the settings under the library section of Audirvana, click on the Change button.

Select where you want to copy your database (you can put it on your desktop for example).

Now that you saved it in a different folder BEFORE uninstalling 3.5 (It’s mandatory to not lose the import of your tracks and playlists)

Uninstall Audirvāna 3.5 from your computer: right-click on the icon in start menu and select Uninstall

Install the latest version of Audirvāna 3.5 using the link https://audirvana.com/delivery/AudirvanaWindows.php

Open 3.5 one time and close it. This will create an empty database that you will replace with the saved one.

Replace the AudirvanaPlusV2Database.sqlite file with the one you have saved in step 1:

The empty database can be located in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

to show AppData folder:

You can now reopen Audirvana 3.5 and listen to your music. Don’t worry, future updates will be easier.

After doing the update, can you close Audirvana, remove the lines you have in the app allowed through firewall and reopen Audirvana?

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.