I saw at least 3 times in a week the following behaviour:
- Usually Audirvana is configured to use an UPnP device on my local network.
- After several hours of rest, I used the remote to start playing an album.
- No sound from my system!
- I noticed that the output device has been reconfigured to the internal loudspeaker.
- I fully stopped the playing of the track (Clicking on STOP).
- I started to select the network device as presented in the list: impossible!
- “Systopt” appears in red, in the right down corner.
- Tried to select the device using the audirvana app but to no avail.
- Need to restart Audirvana.
If somebody has an idea, that will be much appreciated.