Audirvana + Sonarworks True-Fi = crash?

First of all on my mac mini it took 24hrs to load music info (about 4000 albums) from a connected hard drive! In the activity monitor disk read/write data it showed about 200gb written. Has anyone had this experience ? Was so much data written somewhere or is it a “buffering” activity?
Secondly, True-Fi does work initially with normal sample rates. When asked to play hi-res tracks audirvana crashes and there is no sound output even though the track is “playing”. The only way to get back any sound is to quit True-Fi and reset audirvana.

the 2gb is your A+ library… back it up :slight_smile:
Mine is 1.5gb for 2900 albums i think. It is located in your Home Folder…
Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Applications Support… Audirvana Folder…

Apple hide the Home Folder in User Library at some time depending on OS System… When you have clicked your Home Folder, and cannot see the Library Folder in there, just do a ‘‘cmd J’’ to show the folder settings preferences and see at the bottom… click Show Library Folder and then you’ll have access to the rest forever.

ooups i see now you said 200gb… that was surely buffering… just check your main folders weight to see if it is still taken place somewhere…