Audirvana + stopped recognise losless files

Hello, I need your help please. I use Audirvana + for leastening music and suddenly it stopped to recognise flac files. I reinstaled the app olready a several times but nothing worked. Where is the problem? Thank you in advance. P.S. Mak os sierra, Mak book pro 2013,

Hello @Drummer, can you send us one of those file at support@audirvana.com?

Hello @Drummer, i received your file, I can see and play the file in Audirvana.

Can you check the database integrity using the command in the Maintenance section of the preferences page?

If it fails, then you may want to restore from a backup, or delete the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite to restart from scratch.
It is located in ~/Library/Application Support/Audirvana
To access ~/Library with the Finder, you can use its Go menu while pressing the option (or alt) key. This reveals the Library command in this Go menu.

Special Warning : When you delete the file AudirvanaPlusDatabaseV2.sqlite, you will lose all the Playlists you created in Audirvana. However, you can back-up all those Playlists by exporting them before deleting the database file.

Hello, I deleted the app and reinstalled it again. Unfortunately it still does not work :frowning: Can you please advice me something else to do?

It is not the app you should delete… it is the database as noted by Damien3

or do that:

Apple hide the Home Folder in User Library at some time depending on OS System…
When you have clicked your Home Folder, and cannot see the Library Folder in there,
just do a ‘‘cmd J’’ to show the folder settings preferences and see at the bottom…
click Show Library Folder and then you’ll have access to the rest forever.

If you have playlists in Audirvana, export them before, because you will lose them when trashing the database.

In Audirvana preferences panel, remove your music folder(s) with the minus sign in the window.
Now, all your music is gone from the window.

Close Audirvana.

Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Applications Support… Audirvana Folder…
Trash All the files in that folder (that is your database of music, back it up! or not).

Go to User… Home Folder… Library… Preferences…
trash com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus.plist and com.audirvana.Audirvana.plist in that folder (those are A+ software preferences)

Restart MAC. Restart Audirvana. Add your music folder and wait till finish loading before trying anything…