Audirvana Studio 1.8.5 Install Error Windows 10

Install error. (Windows 10)
Audirvana1.8.5-Install Error

hopefully only a syntax error.

the same. i don’t think it’s my fault or Microsoft. waiting for solution…

Other users with Windows installed? If yes please post with what os (I am on 10 LTSC 2021 19044.1348)

updating my windows (optional update) to 19044.1387, restart, trying again from the app and works!

@DGrigorescu I’m on 19044.1387

funny, I decided to restart windows anyw !ay…success, a update to 1.8.5

1 Like

I’m the same as you but I use Enterprise LTSC. In my opinion (and others) LTSC is the best because is more stable and fast. For Audirvana you have to install MS Store (not included by default in LTSC) and App Installer. That’s what I did. Anyway, I don’t think this is the problem, try again, restart and wait for a solution from Audirvana if still can’t install, I’m sure will be.

App installation failed with error message: error 0xC00CEE23: The XML in the .appinstaller file is not valid: Line 14, Column 14, Reason: ‘>’ expected. (0xc00cee23)

That is the message I get when updating the Windows version. Update is not possible.

Hello @Gustav1,

Have you tried to restart your computer as it was mentioned previously in this thread?

Yes. I noticed the error already yesterday. The PC has been restarted various times since then.
The installer does not work.

Can you check if you do not have a windows update or an update for app installer waiting to be installed?

Ok, I am back later this evening.

I had one update waiting. Looks as if this was the cause for update failures.
Thank you for your help.

Hi,
I have just tried to update AS to the Version 1.8.5 (from 1.8.1) but I always get the message that the installation failed due to an invalid XML-Code in the App-Installer. The error message says:

“Error 0xC00CEE23: The XML-Code in the APPINSTALLER-File is invalid: Line 14, Column 14, Cause: ‘>’ is expected. (0xc00cee23)”

What can I do to install the new version?

Thank you in advance an cheers,

Sascha

Hello @Speedy1977,

Have you tried to restart your computer as it was mentioned previously in this thread?

Also, can you check if you do not have a windows update or an update for app installer waiting to be installed?

Hi Antoine,

thank you very much for merging the threads. I was not aware of the other thread, I’m sorry.
I promise to use the search function next time.

Yes, I had a functionality update pending in Windows update. I installed it and was now able to install the update for AS.

Thank you for your help and cheers,

Sascha

1 Like