Audirvana Studio 2.8.1.3 - music progress does not increment

@Antoine, I’m encountering an issue where the Audirvana Remote 5.0 app on Android 14 displays corrupted menus when connecting to Audirvana Studio 2.8.1.1 Beta. The setup is on Ubuntu 22.04 running in a Docker container. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I’m happy to help debug with you, if you aren’t already tracking this issue.

Example Settings Page

Example Popup

This issue can be found throughout the UI in all menus and popups.

Hi @HertzDonut,

Can you please try to close the Remote app and reopen it to check if you get the proper information?

@Antoine, indeed, I have tried this perhaps 10+ times. Additionally, I have tried clearing all storage on the Remote app (5.0) as well as wiping out the configuration on Audirvana Studio 2.8.1.1 and rebuilding the Ubuntu 22.04-based container. I have also tested this natively on EndeavourOS, without the use of containerization–the issue reproduces every time.

@Antoine I noticed minutes ago that Audirvana Studio 2.8.1.3 was released. I can no longer reproduce the UI menu corruption in this latest version. The only issue that seems to be present in the UI is that the music progress does not increment:

Music Progress not incrementing

Do let me know if you would prefer I open a separate thread to debug this.

Otherwise, I am very excited to see the progress in version 2.8.1.3 of Audirvana Studio!

I noted that shutting down the container and restarting it seems to correct the song progress bar issue.

This will be fixed in the next update of the Remote app :slight_smile:

3 Likes