Audirvana Studio Tidal, Qobuz and HRA streaming speed in kbps

Are you sure?
Then why did you told to delete my post…
Because if not you then who?

1 Like

It wasn’t me.

OK - sorry.
It’s conceivable the bot did this.

2 Likes

No problem :+1:

You have to watch more of those videos.
You are getting smarter and smarter.
We all admire your intelligence and expertise.
Keep going Jacob !

Did you order to delete post of Mr.Wojtulewicz ?

Go report me

All users can flag posts, as do admins. There’s no reason to get upset. I see heated discussion but it was not offensive.

Hi @Derek ,
@Jim_F does not reside on this forum for years. He is a newbie to Audirvana and bought A3.5 in the beginning of this year.

1 Like

Why did you cancel your post?
I don’t stream, but your idea seemed interesting for people who do.
The only thing that I did not understand was why your screenshots of USB Audio Player Pro did not match what you were saying about it.

Few words of truth !

It depends on the circumstances. I expect you may/may not be able to play a 24/96 stream. MQA on Tidal and lossless on Qobuz should work. They are under 1.5Mbps.

Why that?

There will be some overhead needed.

1 Like

For your iPhone 13, you can also purchase a USB-A to USB-C adaptor. iFi has one and it costs about $12. It’s much cheaper than the Apple Camera Adapter.

And it’s less cumbersome.

2 Likes

Sure, I use my DAC with this adaptor to connect it to the USB-C port of my M1 Mini. I send with it DSD256 and DXD 24-384 KHz playback to the DAC.

As for my iPhone 11, I use Apple’s USB-A to Lightening adaptor. It’s cheaper and less cumbersome than the Camera adaptor that you use. I play with it to my DAC DSD tracks up to DSD256 and 24-192 PCM tracks.

This is raw PCM. The FLAC file wil be around half the bitrate.

Depending on content. Less with piano music. A full orchestra some more.

And this one won’t. But if you can give it time to buffer before start play. Then it will.

If you buy an iPhone 13 Pro Max, post some nice pictures that you’ll take with it so we can enjoy them. :grinning:

With this adaptor you’ll be also able to watch 4K vids on your TV.