Audirvana+Tidal playback keep stopping

Very frustrating… and I was looking for “problem free / easy to use / wife happy” solution with Audirvana. In short, bought a used Macbook 2015 (only for music purposes) with Audirvana installed feeding my Topping D90 MQA plugged in to my amp. So basically, playback will stop after 10 to 60 seconds. And the last 3 Audirvana upgrade did not solve my problem.

I tried the 3 sudo command for the sysopt problem and that usually help for a few hours but then back to square one. And honestly, having to write on a forum hoping for a solution after having to cut and paste logs and pics of my Mac screen… not my idea of a 150$ Canadian dollars music software. I Just want to push play and listen to music after the few hours it takes for the initial setup.

Anyway, I think it sucks, I’m frustrated and, not helping with my wife asking me to come and fix the god damn music, at least happy to have a vinyl setup that can’t go wrong .

Come on, no rocket science… just push play to listen to music…

You might have been overoptimistic. To make the wife happy you need a fancy standalone player that’s pleasing to the eye.

As far as Tidal playback is concerned, check your subscription. Looks like something is wrong with it.

Hello @Mmmichelsavard, Can you send me a copy of the “Debug Info”? You can get it in Audirvana Settings>General>Debug Info

Note: By clicking on the Debug Info button, Audirvana automatically copies all its content, all you have to do is paste it in response to this message

As I expected… a karma thing! Just renting about it, and the last Audirvana update :wink: done the trick.

Everything worked fine for the past ten days or so. So everything fine now. And, since yesterday, running on Big Sur is also going flawlessly.

Keeping fingers crossed and the wife is happy,

Thanks