Audirvāna Update 1.6

New Update!!

Yep. Updated AS on both my Windows and macOS laptops. There is a new update for the Android version of the remote as well. Which fixed the issue that it didn’t show more than the first 10 tracks of an album.

All running fine so far :smiley:

Nouvelle mise à jour… très bien… mais mon prolongement d’essai a expiré…
Je ne saurai pas si les problèmes sont résolus… radios aac fonctionnant très mal, ks sans gapless, télécommande seulement verticale, interface illisible… etc…
Très très déçu par ce lancement catastrophique d’AS… mais comme je considère toujours Damien comme quelqu’un extrêmement compétent dans son domaine je repasserai peut-être dans quelques mois pour voir où on en est… heureusement j’ai la version 3.5…

Do you get a better sound with 1.6?

I don’t hear a difference between 1.6 and previous versions. Sound has always been good here :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you.

I’ve posted this elsewhere but it never hurts to thank twice. This update solved the biggest problem I’ve had. Which was when adding a playlist or album to the play queue via play next or add to queue it would add them in alphabetical order by artist instead of the correct order. So, Thank You…Again.