Audirvana will not import playlists

Hello, I’m using the latest version of Audirvana and it simply will not import my playlists. I’ve been exporting them from iTunes and I know the m3U files work because Jriver imports them just fine (I also checked several of the filepaths in notepad and they’re correct.)

I was hoping to go with Audirvana over Jriver since I like the interface way more; however I have several 2k+ track playlists that I simply do not have the patience to recreate manually (it was the main reason I stuck with iTunes for so long.)

I’ve seen this issue reported on various occasions on this forum but I have yet to see anyone come back with a solution for the Windows environment…

Hello @DDar,

Have you made the export from iTunes on MacOs? Before trying to import the playlist, have you synced the folder in Audirvana where the tracks of your playlist are located?

I have the same problem. And yes, I have synced the folder in Audirvana where the tracks of my playlists are located.

But Audirvana still not import any playlists (in M3u) form Apple Music. Why? Apple Music imports them, but not Audirvana…

Hello @larfran,

What is the format of the files you have? Are they m4p?

I have only MP3 format.

Can you send one of those playlist at [email protected] so we can take a look at it?

Yes, I did it yet, about 3 hours ago.