Big Sur, Audirvana, Dirac Live

I’m trying to use a Dirac Live trial and I’m having issues. It worked on Catalina, but I had to do a clean upgrade to Big Sur and it is not working with a new 14 days trial license now. When I open the Dirac Processor in audio units and try to use my account info it doesn’t open. Is there any issues with Big Sur and audio units?
Thanks,

Hello @Damian,

Before trying to open the Audio unit, have you connected your account in Dirac Live?

Hi Damien, thanks for the quick response. I can log in Dirac Live with my account via web. I can also connect the Dirac Live room correction software running in another computer. I’m not sure if I’m missing a step with the VST. I intentionally tried a wrong password and I get the wrong password message.
Thank you!

I mean Dirac Live software on the computer you actually use. I connected my account to it and i didn’t had to log to my account in the AU afterwards.

No, I haven’t done that. I’ll try it now. I followed the same instruction I did in Catalina. Will try and let you know. Thanks.

Thanks a lot Damien. It is working now, but I had to install the desktop calibration tool and log in. Then, when I started playing a song, Audirvana opened the audio units and I enter my Dirac Live credentials and this time it worked. So, the credentials didn’t work until I had the Desktop tool also running in the Macbook that runs Audirvana. Thanks again.
Damian

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.