BPM algorithm to determine automatically

Hello,

Since there is a field available in de database for storing the BPM, i wonder if it would be possible to include a feature to determine the BPM automatically, and then store it in de metadata of the song.

Thanks for considering.

Cheers,
Arcus

Click speaker icon on the bottom right… then select your DAC and see option at bottom of window to analyze yours songs… could be long if you do it all in one shot depending on how large your library… it is not automatic. it will be saved in file.

Hello RunHomeSlow,

Replaygain analysis does not seem to determine the BPM (Beats Per Minute), are you suggesting it does?

Thanks,
Arcus

Oups… you might be right… i pass everything also in JRiver also when i had new music…
it does more than Audirvana with tagging and also can calculate DR numbers for .dsf files
that Audirvana can’t.

Well, thanks for taking the time to respond to my question and I’ll take a look at JRiver.
Concluding that the feature request for Audirvana still stands.

Cheers,
Arcus

Hello @arcus, thank you for your suggestion. We transmitted it to our development team to improve Audirvana.

Hello Damien,
Thank you for feedback, really appreciate considering customer requests. Audirvana has come a long way since i first started using it, way back with one of your initial releases. An every time you make things better. Kudos to you and your team.

Cheers,
Arcus

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.