BUG ? - Mac OS 27 , playlist rules not working

Hi, I installed Mac OS 27 Golden Gate and I can’t add new rules when I configure an intelligent playlist. Seem to be related to the new Mac OS. I have audirvanna origin 3,0,2. THANKS !

This bug has been present since the earliest betas for macOS 27. Have posted about it previously, clicking on add rule in a smart playlist doesn’t result in rule criteria selection boxes appearing as such smart playlists cannot be created.

Applies to both Origin and Studio including the latest Studio beta. Only occurs on macOS 27 Golden Gate, systems running Tahoe work fine.

Hi guys, we haven’t tested the Golden Gate version of macOS yet. Still, it’s on its way, as we found that the VM tends to have issues with it, not to mention that Xcode 27’s minimum requirements for building are changing, so we have to deal with multiple versions of Xcode to make sure we won’t lose compatibility with older versions of macOS. :confused:

Software. Ya gotta love it.

Another reason I moved to Linux Core. :slight_smile:

As if you will never have operational issues with Linux… :roll_eyes:

Those I can deal with. And I can control far deeper the audio pipeline and shut down sources of noise. Sure it’s not for everyone. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Is Origin golden gate update coming right after studio 3.3.4 ?

Hi guys, we could fix the issue you mentioned; it should be in the Beta on the forum in the next update.

Thanks! Latest Studio beta installed and adding a rule in a smart playlist works fine​:+1: