Can Audirvana Sync with Onedrive?

I have very limited space on my computer and can’t store my music collection on my laptop as a result of this. I stored all of my music on Microsoft Onedrive in a file titled music, if I allow audirvana to sync with my one drive folder (if it can) will it attempt to download all the songs into my computer again? This is the only reason I’m hesitating to buy the software. I would really love to be able to listen to my music regularly again and nothing else I’ve found has been able to sync with my onedrive account without adding all the music back on the computer. I’ve tried to see if that info was someone on the site or on the forum but I haven’t been able to find it. Thank you for your time.

I use pCloud Drive and it works great. They only thing is that once in a while if you wake up your machine from stand by mode and pCloud Seive hasn’t synced yet, but Audirvana has started already, it freezes. So you just need to make sure you shut down Audirvana before you put it in stand by

Otherwise works great

Hello @SSD, OneDrive do need to download your file if you want to use it on your device so yes, if you synchronize all of your library you’ll probably have a storage problem. This is how OneDrive, even with pdf or picture files, works.