Can I install in how many PCs?

Gotcha. Netflix premium in Canada is $19CAD plus taxes. Around $16 USD.

Similarly Roon allows one Core to one network but as many end points as you like .

If you fire up Roon on a second Core PC you have to transfer the license effectively disconnecting the other PC Core

I suspect these instances are not networked , as far as I know the Media Network password is a lookup based on IP address (it passes an IP to recover a user name/password combo at least JRemote does). So same network will be OK but different IP addresses will bring back different logons.

Run as a standalone program on a PC connected to audio doesn’t require any login just a standard license code string. So yes it could be “Shared” with several uses by sharing the License Code.

JimH won’t like that I guess, maybe I should RAT :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

“within reason”.

For us that meant that yes we can install like we did. And it’s working fine here.

If was a IP issue no doubt that should be a e-mail warning or things like that.

Ahhh. Interesting.

Sorry to bother you all with this question. It’s okay and I understand your thoughts.

And yes, I’ll probably subscribe next months because is really better than JRiver. Clearly better in everything.

You guys have a outstanding product.

Cheers

1 Like

This may be simple but it’s incredibly irritating to have to perform this malarkey every time I go to my office and again when I return home. It’s my main objection to Studio and really needs to be fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.