Can I stream to Sonos

Just downloaded trial. Playing music off my NAS to speakers attached to PC. Is it possible to stream to my Sonos speakers? If so, are there instructions? I could not find anything in the app about connecting to my network/sonos.

Thank you!

If you’re on a Mac you can use AirPlay to play to Sonos speakers. On a PC you’ll need a third party app.

Bitracer: you just opened a new venue for me… I keep my music on a Mac, PC and the Master Library on my NAS. Not being a Mac guy, I just streamed my first song from Mac to Sonos. Thanks!

Can you recommend a third party app that works on the PC to stream to Sonos? Would that app use or leverage Audirvana? I am trying to find the value proposition of using Audirvana instead of the Sonos app. Advice and suggestions appreciated.

With Audirvana you get nice library management.

For AirPlay from a PC, just search the forums for „Sonos“. This question pops from time to time.

How does one get the Mac to see the Sonos speakers and start the streaming? I assume Audirvana is not part of this approach?

Sorry, very new at this.

You can use AirPlay to stream to it. Just select the speaker from the AirPlay menu.

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.