Cannot connect to Tidal account

I am using Audirvarna 3.5.45 on a win10 laptop & other than some early problems with remote it is behaving perfectly - thanks. I am now trying to connect Audirvarna to my Tidal account & the Tidal login screen comes up blank. I have checked Windows Defender & both Tidal & Audirvarna are allowed through the private network. Any suggestions are welcome
Thanks

Hello @Snowy,

Do you have Microsoft Edge in your computer?

Yes It installs by default

When you open Audirvana, do you have a warning message about launching Audirvana as administrator?

No there is no warning message

By the way thanks for replying so promptly

Can you check your UAC settings? https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3577-change-user-account-control-uac-settings-windows-10-a.html

It is set to “Notify me only when applications try to make changes to my computer (default)”

Are you using the latest version of Microsoft Edge? Which version of Windows 10 you are using? Home, Pro or N edition?

I am using Edge V 89.0.774.63 64bit which apparently is up to date.
Also running Windows 10 Home, V2004, Build 19041.867 64bit
Thanks Damien

Can you try to update to the latest version of Windows 10 and try to log to Tidal again?

I have updated Windows to V 20H2 but the Tidal login screen is still blank. Thanks for continuing this troubleshoot on Easter Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

I am on holiday for a few days. I’ll continue this conversation later next week.
Thanks

The problem is Windows use Apple products— I almost never have a problem that isn’t easily fixable just my observations most of anyone’s problems with A+3 ROON Qobuz TIDAL are Windows related.

OK so the Tidal log in screen is still blank. What do you suggest now? Thanks

Hi Damien. A little concerned I haven’t heard any more from you since 2 April. My problem still persists. I see krautio raised exactly the same problem on 5 Jan in a thread titled “Tidal continuously asks to login” & you offered no solution in the thread. Did you resolve krautio’s problem & if so what was the solution?

Dear all,

I have the same problem and I would like to know, how to solve this problem. My desktop runs on Windows 10 Pro 1909. And no, Apple is not a solution. I only use Apple for mobiles.

P.S.
Sometimes Audiorvana just crashes, wenn I try to connect to tidal.

With best regards.

I still have not resolved this problem & haven’t heard from Audirvarna support for nearly a month. Krautio had the same problem & gave up. He tried to connect again when I contacted him & it just worked. He doesn’t know why so still no solution for us.

I am at the point where I am seriously considering a different streaming/audio player solution

Hello @Snowy and @Dimm,

I’m sorry that we didn’t come back to you previously. This Tidal login issue is here for some user but it’s hard to know the reason why it’s happening as it seems to not happen to everyone. Microsoft made some improvement for the window you see for the login of Tidal and we will add it to Audirvana as soon as possible.

In the meantime, @Dimm can you send us your log and dmp file at support@audirvana.com and indicate us how we can reproduce this crash (even if it’s just clicking on the Connect button of Tidal in Audirvana)?

It can be in two different locations :
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Packages\Audirvana.Audirvana-[… id number that can vary]\LocalCache\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Local\Audirvana\Audirvana

This topic was automatically closed 375 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.