Hi,
This is quite surely a bug, no way to edit rules in a smart playlist, so they are totally useless
I can create a new smart playlist and edit names, picture and so on, but rules tab don’t react to clicks, so I cannot add rules at all
Hi,
This is quite surely a bug, no way to edit rules in a smart playlist, so they are totally useless
I can create a new smart playlist and edit names, picture and so on, but rules tab don’t react to clicks, so I cannot add rules at all
Hi @puccet ,
Can you tell me the macOS version you are using?
Hi,
Thanks for your support
I’m using 27.0.1 (26A434)
Ciao
It’s a known bug we are dealing with; it will be fixed in the next update of Audirvāna Origin.
ok thanks,
do you have a release date already?
Ciao!
Unfortunately, it will first be fixed in Audirvāna Studio, then in Audirvāna Origin. I can’t tell you a date at the moment.
No problem, just to ask
Ciao!