Can't connect to Tidal in Audirvana Legacy 3.5.51

Hi, I have this error when I try to recconect, can’t change Tidal account nither.

Hi @Juan_Zumaeta_Bossio , do you have this issue every time you try to log in?

yes

I tried on my end and ended up in a different situation.

The Continue button to enter the password is deactivated. I suspect Tidal made a change and locked this out.

I suggest you ask what change they made that created this issue, as this version has not been updated in five years now.

From what I see in Audirvāna Studio, the issue is not there. You can try it for free here at https://audirvana.com/try

this problem is just in one pc, in the other I try right now and works fine. Maybe if I reinstall the app works, but I need to change the date (can’t do it until 13-09).

Captura de pantalla 2026-09-30 092502

I have reset your activations manually.

same problem, I try to reset the modem.