Can't download trial software

Hi, I am attempting to download the trial version of Studio. I get the error below when accessing the download URL from the browser.
:-
Due to an internal error, this web page could not be loaded. We recommend that you close this page.

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 has encountered an error.

Any Ideas ?

There can be some things you can try on the top of my head:

• Restart your computer (I know…I know… but there can be some service or app in the way).
  • If you are using a VPN (like NordVPN) disable it.
  • If you are using an add blocker on your browser (like AddGuard) disable it for the Audirvana site.
  • Delete your browsers cache.
  • Try another web browser.
  • Check the Windows defender settings/history in Windows.
  • Check if there are any Windows/Defender updates.

Probably there are more things you can try, but (without any more info) this is what I can come up with now.

3 Likes

Just another sunny day in windows land :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@AndyLubke , you have me blocked from pm you , I have a question I don’t want to ask you here. PM me when you have a few minutes free.

Hey welcome @daveyg , hopefully you’ll get it sorted soon :+1:t2:

No I did not block you :wink: It seems I have my PMs of in the settings somewhere. To lazy to figure it out :wink: .
I have seen your other thread with the bitlocker problem. Nasty stuff… I will look it up and answer you there.

1 Like

Hi @daveyg ,

Do you get this error each time you go here? Download - Audirvana?

Hi Antoine, yes I get the error every time I attempt to download Audirvana Studio. The error has nothing to do with the AV program I have on my PC. I think the URL is being checked at the mail server level.

The reason I think it’s the mailer is that the download url in the email has been prefixed with the ATP url generated by Outlook.com. I believe this is causing it to fail as the original url is not being interpreted correctly.

Other suggestions:

1. Login to my.audirvana.com and click on “Download”

2. Disable Defender protection (at least temporary) - Settings/Updates & Security

I understand, I enabled your account manually, so you can now log to your account.

1 Like

Thank you all for your assistance.I now have Audirvana installed and up and running.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.