Can't enter the license because "too many installs"

Hi Damien

It seem that I have same problem as many other users. I changed my PC because the previous one it broken and I couldn’t acces him anymore, to do something about the revoke licences, and now I can’t install the Audirvana on my new PC, the order is # 82148781 from 11.10.2018

When I try to install, I get this message ! but I don’t know from where “too many installs” as long as I had only one install on my old broken PC.

All the bests
Ion

LE: I believe that would be usefull if you would can implemented a way that everyone to can revoke alone his licence, even if he forgot to do this from the Audirvana player before to change his PC or Laptop.
There are many situation, as mine, when the PC just crash for good and can’t access him anymore to do this revoke.
So, maybe a way for us, to use our licences on new PC’s for revoke the old license installation on the lost PC/Laptop.

I believe that is hard and for you to revoke daily, hundreds or dozens of licences

As long as, we would use our valid licenses for revoke we alone the old installation dates, I believe that will can’t be talk about the situations of scam, hack or something else.

I don’t know, but something must be done, it’s pretty annoying for us to wait for someone to unblock a personal product, which we buyed, and over which it’s supposed we should have a full control.

1 Like

Hi Damien3,

Sorry, same problem! I was not aware I have to uninstall/deactivate Audirvana first before I installed audirvana on my new PC/Windows 10.

Would you please reset my installationcounter.

Last order number: 16328610 from 21 Jul 2020

Many thanks for your help in advance!

Hello @Terra,

I have removed all your computers from the license database.
You can now activate up to two PC running Windows 10.

To install Audirvana on your PC, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-windows/
  2. unlock it by loading your license key

We are aware of it and we are working on it but for the moment we need to rely on this, we will change it in the future.

I understand and I am confident that you will find a solution, a good one, for everyone be happy.
Again, thanks

agree I’ve got the same issue at the moment. I forget to deactivate the license and now I’m waiting to be able to use the software on my new pc

Hello, Damien.

I deleted Audirvana+ on my old mac mini, but now I cannot install my license on the new one.

Order: 81553859

2018-09-27

Appreciate your help.

Mike

Hello, Damien.

I forgot to delete Audirvana+ on my old mac mini, but now I cannot install my license on the new one.

Order: ** #17994552**

Purchased on 23rd Sept 2020

Appreciate your help.

Jimmy

sorry forgot
ordernumber 58978970
order date 2017-04-09

Hello @Mike3,

You can now activate up to two Mac computers.

To install Audirvana on your Mac, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try-mac/

Same here Damien, Pc crashed and now I wanna install it again but too many installs. Could you pleaase help me out?

Regards

Joost

Hi Damien,

I had a crash on my computer and I am not unable to activate my license on the same computer again. Can you please unblock. Thank you.

VMak

Thanks for the help!

Sorry Damien, order No is 82543743 ordered on 10-10-2018

Hello @Donjoost and @VMak,

You can now activate up to two computers.

To install Audirvana on your computer, you can proceed as follows:

1. install trial version : https://audirvana.com/try/

Hello Damien3

I have an older dead computer on which I did not manage to uninstall Audirvana. Can you reset my licenses so that I can install on my new computer? My order number is: 60730453.

Thank you,
Mark

Hi Damien3

I wipe out my pc, and forget to unlink Audirvana activation before.

Please can you remove my computers from the license database?
My order number is: 15426017

Thank you.
Anton

Dear Damien3

please deactivate all my previous Audirvana installations for the order numner 14514533

Thank you, Henning

Damien3. Same issue as everyone else. Please revoke order #99523936. Thank you. Happy New Year.

Hello @levantado and @Henning_Grote,

You can now activate up to two computers.

Hello, I am getting too many installs, please help. Order number is 22530148. Thank you.